Reality Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Life Roleplay

Gothic

HomeHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
[REQUIRED] SA Network Official Handbook Yp7iA0l

[REQUIRED] SA Network Official Handbook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sentinel
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Sentinel

[REQUIRED] SA Network Official Handbook Empty
PostSubject: [REQUIRED] SA Network Official Handbook   [REQUIRED] SA Network Official Handbook EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 6:17 am

[REQUIRED] SA Network Official Handbook AvGHojB

SAN ANDREAS NETWORK
The Official Hand Book

INTRODUCTION

Before you start working as a news reporter you have to read and understand the handbook. Since we want order in our faction you will be requested to gain a basic knowledge of this job. When you are accepted you will get more tuition by the executives.

HIERARCHY

Work in SAN is seperated and not everyone can do things he wants but you need to stick to the rules and regulations of a certain rank.
As you might know there are different ranks with different tasks.

Rank 0: People in this rank are seen as "trainees". Trainees are applicants who are introduced to the Network and will be assessed on what they do.. They are requested to write a short news story ((on the forums)). The director verifies the orthography,style and the grammar. At this level members are neither allowed to broadcast live nor driving news vans or helicopters without permission. Then he decides if the trainee deserves a promotion. So if the trainee is good at English and can describe a certain situation well he will definetely get a promotion and then will be moved onto rank 1.

Rank 1: Members of this rank are seen as "An Official" meaning your now a member of the team and ready to move on. work as assistance for higher ranks. They will have a chance to broadcast live because they must prove that they can describe a specific situation well and that they can spell. They are also allowed to publish newspapers. Higher ranks will check the articles regularly and if they are good the examiners will notify the director of your work. If your qualities are not good enough he will not be promoted to a higher rank. If the higher rank deems him to be ok he will be promoted of course.

Rank 2: News reporters deal with current news like various dangers in the city, and inform the people of changes like 'Who is the new chief of the LSPD?' or 'Is the LSFMD still recruiting or is the recruitment status already closed?' They are also allowed to give the citizens of LS a chance to speak their minds without commenting on what they said in any way. If they do, they will be punished properly. I will also make a list of all different subjects that are worth talking about.

Rank 3: This fraction consists of journalists who talk about special subjects which will be arranged every day, including current news like people being robbed, or the enacting of laws made by the government. They also occupy themselves with gathering information for their broadcasts. They can talk about any topic they want but it must not be pervert or obscene. Big knowledge and objectivity will be required.

Rank 4: Rank fours work on "Entertainment" and birds-eye-view broadcasts, as in this rank you have met the requirements to use the helicopter, using this helicopter will allow you to improve your reports, giving better pictures! In your Entertainment You would do stuff such as hosting events, doing comedy shows, working with other civillians to have a laugh, if you can prove you can do this you may be on a nice promotion, however if you would like to remain in the role of entertainer feel free, I shall be fine by that.

Rank 5: Members of this rank are of paramount importance. They are busy with many duties and responsibilities.
They will address themselves to the following tasks:
- Screen applicants, tell them to write a good news story.
- Control high ranks for their competence.
- Supervising live broadcasts and live chats.
- Promote members if they deserve it.
etc.

Rank 6, 7, and 8 shall not be issued out, just focus on becoming the best!

INFORMING THE CITIZENS:

You can do this in many ways for example by :

> Publishing statistics which indicate if citizens of Los Santos are content with the work of the governor. Tell them to text you saying 'Yes', 'No' or 'I don't care'. Analyze and interpret the SMSs. Don't forget to publish this at the end of your broadcast. The governor will know if people think it's worth living in their city. He will also be forced to take measures.

> Informing people about recent changes in the city like 'Is the LSPD chief in town now?' or 'Is the LSFMD still looking for new members?' Include all things that you think are needed. Make a short weather forecast afterwards.

> Letting people make shoutouts. Since there is freedom of opinion let people speak their minds and ask them what they think of the government's policy and the city.

> Interviewing gang members and other faction members. Tell them to speak out their opinion of the city.

> Informing about dangers all around the city like bank robberies or gang wars ((points)). Note that your life can be endangered when you are too close.

> Talking about laws made by the government so the citizens of Los Santos know what is legal and what not. Invite a government member for a live chat, ask him why it is essential for a community to have rules and laws and why it is necessary to follow these regulations.

> Letting people advertise their businesses, occupational skills and other ailities which can be offered for the citizens who are in need. You can make a charge for the advertisment of course.

RADIO CODES

10-1: All units regroup / Meet at -location-
10-3: Stop transmitting / Clear the radio
10-4: Roger that / Received and understood
10-5: Please repeat
10-6: Disregard
10-7: Standby
10-8: Busy
10-14: Requesting a pickup at -location-
10-20: Location / Position
10-21: Report your status
10-22: Report in person – location (Go there / Come here)
10-27: Switching radio channel
10-40: Lots of people in the area
10-99: Situation concluded (Finished what you were doing)
10-13 (To be used by rank r0+) : Requesting permission to go in the News Van
10-12 (To be used by r1+) : Requesting permission to go in the News Helicopter

Status 1 – Permission to go Off Duty and have a break?
Status 2 – Going on Duty
Status 6 – I am on scene (target location)
Status 7 - Going in a News Van to find some news to write in an article

The following statuses are to be used when asked what's your status by a leader / high command (Rank 4+).

Status 1e - I'm On Duty
Status 2e - I'm Off Duty
Status 3e - I'm using a News Van to find out News for my article
Status 4e - I'm using a News Helicopter to find out News for my article
Status 5e - I'm using a News Van reporting on live air
Status 6e - I'm using a News Helicopter reporting on live air
Status 7e - I'm currently hosting an event [Describe the event if the High Commands doesn't know]

VEHICLES

The SANews van is to be used by Rank 2's, and above, however, if you're a lower rank you may ask permission to cruise around from a high command, (r4+).
Cruising is meant to be for getting ideas of reports etc.

The SANews helicopter is to be used by Rank 4's and above, You may not use this unless its required, this permission will only be able to be requested when there is an event. You may use it for cases like that, The main use of this is NOT for broadcasts, its meant for events.
Back to top Go down
https://rlrp-site.board-directory.net

[REQUIRED] SA Network Official Handbook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reality Life Roleplay :: Factions :: Factions :: San Andreas News-
Jump to:  

i.imgur.com

Copyrights © 2016 Reality Life Roleplay
All Rights Reserved.